Build Career in Test Automation
This 5-months course provides students with a span of Software Test development skills, enabling them to build full stack test automation Framework/Tools. Our course is built around the broader history of Test Automation. This means that our students graduate with a solid base of fundamental programming knowledge, experience with specific languages and frameworks that are popular today, and a flexible outlook that is comfortable and eager to tackle new technologies in a fast-moving and ever changing industry.
In-Class Instructor Led Guidance
We know your struggle and that's why this course is designed and led by industry expert instructor who will teach and guide you in the real onsite class. Students will also get support from trainer assistant to get additional and personal care.
You are not alone, learn the stuffs with others students in a collaborative environment. Make you learning experience fun and stress free. Help each other to grow together.
Cutting Edge Most up-to-date Syllabus
The course curriculum, lesson plan, study materials and resources are designed and build to meet the current market demand. The teaching method we apply to simulate the real world experience.
The course is designed in align with the job requirements by the employer. The skill you will get will ultimately prepare the active job serching students launch a career in this field.
We provide the students with top notch and up to date curriculum. Our students learn the industry standards with a foundation to continue learning as technology evolves.
Our curriculum has been carefully crafted in collaboration with employers from the field. We use student feedback to improve our curriculum every six months. We don’t follow the text books but rather we create our own standard materials from the world of resources. Our curriculum always lead by the practical project experience.
Understand how the software development implemented in a well-structured life cycle. You will learn the fundamentals of testing life cycle, test strategies, test techniques and test approaches to apply in your real life projects.
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Test Strategies and Approaches
- Different types of Testing
- UI and Functional Verification and Validation Process
- Boundary Value Analysis & Equivalent Partitioning
- Statement, Conditional & Decisional Coverage
This is an excellent opportunity to embrace a “new” delivery approach, and show everyone that you’re progressive and current when it comes to project management techniques.
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) approach
- Aspects of Agile Methodologies
- The Differences betweenTraditional and Agile environments
- Role and Skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
- Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Too
Before learning how to automate scenarios, you will learn manual QA testing techniques to create test scenarios, writing test cases and validate test against requirements. Here you will use agile test management toll like JIRA to implement the project in different sprints under a scrum framework.
- Basic concepts
- Testing Techniques
- Test Administration
- TestCase Development
- Test Execution
- Bug Reporting
- Creating and implementing projects in JIRA
Understand how to setup your development environment, work efficiently like a developer, and make your projects a success. Learn programming fundamentals, solve real life problems and become proficient in Java.
- Introduction to Java
- Datatypes and variables
- Operators and Expressions
- Classes and Objects
- Control Flow
- Object Oriented Programming
- Using Java Objects
- Static vs non static
- Access modifiers
- Getter and setters
- Inheritance in Java
- Interface vs abstract class
- Overriding and overloading
- Reading from file
- Writing to file
- Java Collections Framework
- Array List
- Exception Handling
WebDriver is a tool for automating web application testing, and in particular to verify that they work as expected. It aims to provide a friendly API that’s easy to explore and understand.
- Configuring POM.XML
- Setting up POM (Page object model Patters)
- Write test using testNG Library
- Intro to basic HTML and DOM
- Getting locators attribute from HTML DOM
- Create Base Action class
- Perform actions such as (click, sendkeys, auto complete, etc.)
- Write test class using testNG annotation
- Run tests using testng.xml
- Basic selenium actions
- Advance selenium actions
- Assert class concepts
- Intro to cucumber
- build framework using cucumber
- Setting up TestRunner
- Setting up feature file
- Setting up Step Definition
- Configure Allure Report
Students will be learning the fundamental concept of tesing mobile application. They will working on Test automation with Appium tool in basic level of expertise.
- Intro to Appium
- Install and configure appium
- Walkthrough of appium desktop and inspector
- Install and configure Xcode environment for iOS
- Install and configure Android SDK for Android
- walkthrough and implementation of all mobile related actions
- setting up capabilities
- Writing tests from ios and android using cucumber BDD
- Executing tests for both environment
It is a software development process that emerged from test-driven development. BDD is principally an idea about how software development should be managed by both business interests and technical insight.
- Understand the concept of BDD
- Writing test Cases using BDD approach
- Implementing Cucumber Framework
- Execute test on BDD
While lectures and homework assignments are a great way to learn, the best lessons come from experience. Over the course of our Software QA Test Automation Course, students will complete an end to end project that encompasses everything they have learned. Students will be guided by the Lead Instructor and Assistant Trainer to help students work in a agile environment through interactive collaboration.
End to End Testing in Agile
Students will use JIRA to create assign test stories, manage test execution progress and generate test coverage report. They will implement a full cycle of test automation in an agile framework.
Create and Execute Full Automation
Using all the knowledge, skills and resources students will design test automation framework. They will create test scripts with JAVA, execute tests and generate test reports.