Affordable and Accessible Tuition Plan
We want our students to be able to focus on class, not costs. Whether you want to level up or start a brand-new career, we offer a range of student financing and payment options to make your path to education easy. Students can choose the best payment plan or financing option which fit their wallet and capability.
Sometimes what you got from bank is not always enough to fund your career. That’s why we partnered with a financing company which offers a very low interest and affordable loan to students to finance their tuition. Students accepted in our immersive boot camps are eligible to apply for this financing.
Available Payment Options
Technosoft is offering affordable and flexible payment plan for every wallet. You can choose any of the available payment options that best fit to your capability.
DEPOSIT + INSTALLMENT PLAN
The flexible payment plan allows you to make the tuition fees in 2 to 5 months installments based on the course & tuition amount.
- Each Installments are same amount
- Payment through credit card or e-check
- Automated payment collection from your card or bank
- No hassle of payment reminder
FINANCE WITH A PARTNER
Apply for a loan to finance your education. We’ve partnered with high-quality lender that offer affordable rates to our students.
- Merit Based Credit
- Easy Process to Apply
- Affordable Low Interest Rate
- 36 Months Installment
- Flexible Repayment Option
USE INTEREST FREE CREDIT CARD
You can apply for a fixed period-interest free credit card and make your payment in more installment.
- Easy to Apply
- 12 to 18 Months No Interest
- Flexible Repayment Options
- Affordable to Finance
OUR FINANCING PARTNER
Funding your education on your own merit is within your reach. With a Meritize loan, you can improve your loan terms by sharing your academic profile.
Providing your transcript – whether high school, partial or full college or previous skills-based school experience – lets Meritize use your learning history to enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options.
You don’t have to have great credit. You don’t have to have a cosigner (but if you do, even better). And you don’t have to be an A student to get financial credit for your academic merit. With a Meritize loan you can …
- Use your transcript to enhance your credit and improve your loan options.
- Get pre-approved in minutes.
- Fund the full cost of tuition on your own merit.
- Choose affordable fixed or variable rates.
- Select the repayment option that works best for you while you attend school – making full payments, making interest-only payments, or making no payments until 3 months after graduation.
QUALIFYING FOR SKILLS FUND FINANCING
Our underwriting reflects an investment in your future success. Skills Fund does not use current income nor employment history in your credit decision, and you may qualify for a Skills Fund loan if you meet the basic underwriting criteria, including:
• You are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (Green Card holder)
• No bankruptcies or history of default on a public or private loan
Worried about your credit health? You may either add a cosigner to begin your loan application, or following credit denial, you may be given the opportunity to add a cosigner.
All approved students are given the same low rate – with or without a cosigner.